DOWELLIT FMN Bactericide
Chemical & Physical Data:
Organic<span style=";padding: 0px;outline: 0px;box-sizing: border-box;-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)" font-size:10.5pt;"=""> sulfide , free of PCP
1. DOWELLLIT FMN is a safe, low toxicity and high-efficiency bactericide agent, mainly used as preserving agent for soaking and short-term preservation of raw hides and skins.
2. DOWELLLIT FMN is rapidly absorbed by the hides and skins and provides durable preserving effect. It is compatible with DOWELLZYM range of enzymes and other additives commonly use in soaking process.
3. DOWELLLIT FMN is especially effective at pH range between 7.0 to12.0
1. DOWELLIT FMN inhibits the reproduction of bacteria in the long-time soaking and enzymatic un-hairing process. It can also be used for the short-term preservation of raw hides and skins.
2. The dosage of DOWELLIT FMN depends on the ambient temperature, time and the condition of raw hides and skins. At 25℃, the reproduction of most bacteria can be controlled by adding 0.1 % DOWELLIT FMN in to the float.
Application examples (based on Wet-salted weight of hides and skins ):
1. Soaking : Rapid soaking (4-6 hours) 0.05%-0.10%;
Normal soaking (less than 24 hours) 0.10%-0.20% ;
2. Enzyme unhairing, enzyme pasting and alkali pasting: add 0.05%- 0.15% DOWELLIT FMN without water, run 30 minutes and then unload.
3. All the above dosages are recommended at temperature @ 20°C. It is suggested increasing the dosage of DOWELLIT FMN if the temperature is increased. Generally the amount of DOWELLLIT FMN should be increased by 30% if the temperature is up by 5°C. The percentage of DOWELLIT FMN should be increased according to the amount of water used in the process. The final dosage of this product should be determined by prior testing according to the actual conditions.
120L plastic drum.
2 years storage in sealed original package at 5-35℃. Drums should be tightly resealed each time material is taken from them, and the product should be used up as soon as possible after they have been opened. With the change of ambient temperature, the appearance of this product can be changed slightly. There may be formation of sediment deposit when the ambient temperature is below 5℃, however it will not affect the properties of the product. It is suggested to stir the product well before using. Direct contact with this product may irritate skin and mucous membrane. It is suggested to wear gloves and goggles to avoid direct contact with skin and eyes. Non-dangerous chemical.