Chemical & Physical Data:
Organic compound, free of PCP
Appearance: Yellowish to green liquid
pH: 3.0-6.0(1%) 2.0-5.0
1. DOWELLIT MT is a broad-spectrum, high-efficiency bactericide.
2. DOWELLIT MT is compatible with DOWELLZYM range of enzymes and other materials commonly use in soaking process.
3. DOWELLIT MT is especially effective at pH range between 2.0 to 9.0
1. DOWELLIT MT can be used to control reproduction of bacteria in the long-time soaking and enzymatic un-hairing process. It can also be used for the short-term preservation of raw hides and skins.
2. The dosage of DOWELLIT MT depends on the temperature, time and the condition of raw hides and skins. The reproduction of most bacteria can be inhibited when the concentration of DOWELLIT MT in the float is in the range of 0.05% to 0.1%. It’s not recommended to use DOWELLIT MT at high pH.
Application examples (based on the weight of wet-salted hides and skins):
1. Soaking : Rapid soaking (4-6 hours) 0.025%-0.05%；
Normal soaking (less than 24 hours) 0.05%-0.10%；
2. Enzyme unhairing, enzyme pasting and alkali painting: add 0.05%- 0.10% DOWELLIT MT without water, run 30 minutes and then unload.
3. All the above dosages are recommended at temperature @ 20°C. It is suggested increasing the dosage of DOWELLIT FMN if the temperature is increased. Generally the amount of DOWELLLIT FMN should be increased by 30% if the temperature is up by 5°C. The percentage of DOWELLIT FMN should be increased according to the amount of water used in the process. The final dosage of this product should be determined by prior testing according to the actual conditions.
120L plastic drum
1 year storage in sealed original package at 5-35℃. Drums should be tightly resealed each time material is taken from them, and the product should be used up as soon as possible after they have been opened. Direct contact with this product may irritate skin and mucous membrane. It is suggested to wear gloves and goggles to avoid direct contact with skin and eyes.